Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 05-15-2009, 09:59 AM   #145
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont usually hang out down here but thought the original topic was kinda interesting but as usual the topic seems to have deteriorated into meaningless irrelevance that has nothing to do with the original concept.
Epic, epic fail.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #146
eTiMaGo
vroom vroom

Drives: lil red 5-door
Send a message via AIM to eTiMaGo Send a message via MSN to eTiMaGo Send a message via Yahoo to eTiMaGo
Dear KCALB,

Why do I have so much difficulty getting motivated to do anything productive? I don't particularly dislike my jobs, but often I just can't be bothered to do anything...

Bye bye 1NZ...
eTiMaGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 10:27 AM   #147
33OH

Drives: '08 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
Dear KCALB,

Why do I have so much difficulty getting motivated to do anything productive? I don't particularly dislike my jobs, but often I just can't be bothered to do anything...
+1000000000000000000000 here too.
33OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:07 AM   #148
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I dont usually hang out down here but thought the original topic was kinda interesting but as usual the topic seems to have deteriorated into meaningless irrelevance that has nothing to do with the original concept.
It's called fun, passing time....you should try it sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
If I fart in the woods does an angel get wings?
see below, it's what I would have said
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
No, the angel WISHES for bigger wings to get out of the immidiate area as quickly as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jclo3313 View Post
lol

If a bear uses a rabbit to wipe it's butt do I still have a chance to win the lottery?
Grizzly or Black Bear?
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTiMaGo View Post
Dear KCALB,

It could easily be fixed by taking a look at your diet. have to ask yourself, do I have too many simple vs complex carbs, too much protein that my body cannot break down etc? Send me a list of what you eat on a regular basis and I'll take a look at your diet and see what I can do for you.

Last edited by KCALB SIRAY; 05-15-2009 at 11:56 AM.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:49 PM   #149
jambo101

Drives: yaris 08 sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by PK198105 View Post
you bitch too often
Its my way of having fun..
jambo101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #150
jclo3313
Super Moderator

Drives: Absolutely red Liftback
Send a message via Yahoo to jclo3313
Should I ask Mike a question?

Obama Can't Gymkhana!
jclo3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #151
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

no
Old 05-15-2009, 05:33 PM   #152
nemelek
DWEED

Drives: 3DR 2008 Metorite Metalic
On what date will Farrah Fawcett die?
Old 05-15-2009, 05:41 PM   #153
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemelek View Post
On what date will Farrah Fawcett die?
A few more cheek implants and a tummy tuck should net her about 15 more years from today. The cancer issue is another story
Old 05-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #154
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
A few more cheek implants and a tummy tuck should net her about 15 more years from today. The cancer issue is another story
Dear KCALB,

What causes anal cancer? If it's gerbils, then why doesn't Richard Gere have it?

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 06:19 PM   #155
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by k r a y z e e . j o j o View Post
Dear KCALB,

What causes anal cancer? If it's gerbils, then why doesn't Richard Gere have it?
Otherwise known as the butt flu

What Causes Colon Cancer?
There are several causes for colorectal cancer as well as factors that place certain individuals at increased risk for the disease. There are known genetic and environmental factors.

People at risk for colorectal cancer:

The biggest risk factor is age. Colon cancer is rare in those under 40 years. The rate of colorectal cancer detection begins to increase after age 40. Most colorectal cancer is diagnosed in those over 60 years.

Have a mother, father, sister, or brother who developed colorectal cancer or polyps. When more than one family member has had colorectal cancer, the risk to other members may be three-to-four times higher of developing the disease. This higher risk may be due to an inherited gene.

Have history of benign growths, such as polyps, that have been surgically removed.

Have a prior history of colon or rectal cancer.

Have disease or condition linked with increased risk.

Have a diet high in fat and low in fiber.

Need To Know:

Who is at risk for inherited forms of colorectal cancer?

People whose relatives developed colorectal cancer before age 60.

Those with relatives who have other forms of cancer, particularly breast or ovarian cancer.

Those with a family history of stomach, abdominal, bowel, bone, or liver cancer. In the past, colorectal cancer was misdiagnosed as stomach, abdominal, or bowel cancer, or, in later stages, the cancer may have spread to the bone or liver.

Distant relatives, such as cousins, aunts, uncles, etc., who develop colorectal cancer may raise the risk of colorectal cancer for other distant family members. The relative increase in risk is not as high as in those who have first-degree relatives, such as parents or siblings with colorectal cancer.

Having certain diseases or conditions may place people at increased risk for colorectal cancer. These include

Chronic ulcerative colitis, an inflammatory condition of the colon. People in this risk category have long-term disease, most for ten years or more.

Crohn's disease, which is an inflammatory disease of the gastrointestinal tract. This disease may increase colorectal cancer risk, although not as much ulcerative colitis.

A history of breast, uterine, or ovarian cancer in women.

Inherited a specific colorectal cancer syndrome. Those with an inherited syndromes may develop colorectal cancer at a much younger age, in their 30s or even younger.

Inherited Colon Cancer Syndromes
Inherited colon cancer syndromes is a name given to a group of different types of colon cancer found to be directly inherited, or passed down from one generation to the next. Over the past several years, genetic forms of colon cancer have been identified and genetic tests developed.

Need To Know:

Genetic forms of colon cancer represent a smaller percentage of all colon cancer cases. However, those with a strong family history of colon cancer may consider talking to a genetic counselor. Those at high risk may choose to undergo screening at an earlier age.

There are two basic forms of colon cancers recognized as having a genetic basis:

Familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) is a rare genetic disorder of the colon characterized by the development of hundreds of polyps on the inner walls of the colon. People with FAP are at a higher risk for developing colon cancer at an early age (in their early 30s).
The treatment of choice is to have an operation to remove the diseased colon to avoid the eventual development of colon cancer. This operation can be done without the need for a colostomy.

Hereditary nonpolyposis colon cancer (HNPCC) is a form of colon cancer that runs in certain families. HNPCC is divided into two types:

Type I: People with this form of HNPCC can develop colon cancer before age 50.

Type II: People with this disorder are not only at higher risk for colon cancer before age 50 but are also at high risk for uterine, ovarian, thyroid, bladder, and other cancers.

Nice To Know:

Reliable blood tests can now determine if a person has certain genes responsible for inherited colon cancer. Inherited colon cancer makes up about 20 percent of colon cancer cases.

Gastrointestinal Carcinoid Tumors
Gastrointestinal carcinoid tumors are a rare form of cancer affecting the intestinal tract, including the stomach, small intestine, appendix, colon, or rectum. Carcinoid tumors do not usually cause major, recognizable symptoms and can take years to develop. In most cases, these tumors are accidentally discovered during abdominal surgery. These tumors secrete hormones - groups of chemicals released into the bloodstream that have an effect elsewhere in the body.

In some people, carcinoid tumors may cause symptoms known as "carcinoid syndrome":

Facial swelling with redness or flushing

Wheezing

Diarrhea

Carcinoid syndrome symptoms usually occur only if the cancer spreads to the liver.

Treatment for carcinoid syndrome depends on the stage of the disease and the person's overall health. Treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, or chemotherapy
Old 05-15-2009, 08:54 PM   #156
staticorex

Drives: Sc'd Yaris Sedan.
^ Damn. Here's a question... Do you type all that out or just cut and paste? :p
Old 05-15-2009, 09:20 PM   #157
nemelek
DWEED

Drives: 3DR 2008 Metorite Metalic
Quote:
Originally Posted by k r a y z e e . j o j o View Post
If it's gerbils, then why doesn't Richard Gere have it?
That's the funniest thing that I heard all day.
Old 05-16-2009, 03:35 AM   #158
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIPNGAS View Post
No, the angel WISHES for bigger wings to get out of the immidiate area as quickly as possible.
Well done!!

Now, I don't know if this was asked already but it's really important ... has anybody seen my red stapler?
Old 05-16-2009, 05:00 AM   #159
gwasabi

Drives: 07 Blazing Blue LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticorex View Post
Ha. What is the meaning of life? :p

The meaning of life is the beginning of death :)

MunkyWurks Garage - 8088488794
gwasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 08:56 AM   #160
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
why do gordo chicas chupa bueno beacho?
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #161
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Quote:
Originally Posted by staticorex View Post
^ Damn. Here's a question... Do you type all that out or just cut and paste? :p
The really lengthy response like the cancer question/answer, no. But I do take my time to research if I don't know the full extent to the answer just to add a bit more for clarification. I'm a wealth of useless information
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
Well done!!

Now, I don't know if this was asked already but it's really important ... has anybody seen my red stapler?
Yeah, I'm gonna need you to move your desk to the basement, okay
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLAND TOYOTA View Post
why do gordo chicas chupa bueno beacho?
First things first, gorda not gordo. If you are using both in the same sentence then I will assume they are from Rio,

Conozco a unas pocas chicas flacas que chupa bien tambien. Que rico
Old 05-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #162
ROCKLAND TOYOTA
TRIM HUNTER

Drives: 2007 BLAZIN BLUE YARIS 3 DR
QUE RICO,
ROCKLAND TOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote