Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > DIY / Maintenance / Service
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 10:06 AM   #1
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
That has to be it.



But Chris, I hate to break it to you... that wasn't me.

And wait a second... if you're married how the hell do you know all this internet whore slang, huh? What have you been doing on your days off.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:22 AM   #2
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
LMAO. I was 13yrs old at one time remember.

Ok, Mr. to hot to handle. Mark my words, that phrase WILL now be in my DIY.
Chris07LB is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:32 AM   #3
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
21/M/OH while we're on it. This is my thread, <cartman>I do what I want!!!</cartman>
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 04:57 PM   #4
jdubau55
 
Drives: 2007 White Yaris LB 5 Spd.
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Posts: 451
Send a message via AIM to jdubau55 Send a message via Yahoo to jdubau55
You know my IM, lets swap pics....
jdubau55 is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 06:04 PM   #5
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
yikes..
Chris07LB is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 06:35 PM   #6
Razr
YRS WHOR
 
Razr's Avatar
 
Drives: White 2007 Yaris E-Limited 5dr
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chiangmai, Thailand
Posts: 359
err.. what sort of "intake" are we discussing gents?
Razr is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:17 PM   #7
Moose
Resident Redneck
 
Moose's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Polar White Yaris Sedan 5M
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cumming, GA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razr View Post
err.. what sort of "intake" are we discussing gents?
goatse!!!!!!
__________________
My other rides:
2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe 5M- S/C K24 w/ LSD coming soon!
1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5M w/ B18 powaa
1985 Toyota Celica GTS Coupe 5M- track whip
http://www.importlounge.com
Moose is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #8
AlphaFox
 
AlphaFox's Avatar
 
Drives: 07' Yaris Liftback - silver
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Springfield, Mass
Posts: 475
its tomorrow today, wheres the full report?!?
guess no fires were lit... /cry
AlphaFox is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 10:39 PM   #9
Black Yaris
der Zeck
 
Black Yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: '05 Audi A4 1.8t quattro
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 5,231
Yeah Chino, any updates?
__________________
Black Yaris is offline  
Old 03-27-2007, 11:30 PM   #10
ChinoCharles
Banned
 
Drives: LB
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
Today was a bad day. Tomorrow should be better.

This is how it goes guys... sometimes deadlines aren't met. I'm doing all I can, but these things take time. I'm telling you though, it is going to be sweet.

Chris, you want red couplers and white tubing? I'm about to start shopping.
ChinoCharles is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 08:31 AM   #11
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
All one color if you are able.. like all black everything, or all white maybe? No worries on it really though.
Chris07LB is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 03:48 PM   #12
Moose
Resident Redneck
 
Moose's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Polar White Yaris Sedan 5M
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Cumming, GA
Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris07LB View Post
All one color if you are able.. like all black everything, or all white maybe? No worries on it really though.
Any intake I own is high-temp flat black within minutes of leaving the box.

(Hint)
__________________
My other rides:
2003 Honda Civic LX Coupe 5M- S/C K24 w/ LSD coming soon!
1999 Honda Civic EX Coupe 5M w/ B18 powaa
1985 Toyota Celica GTS Coupe 5M- track whip
http://www.importlounge.com
Moose is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 04:59 PM   #13
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
I hear ya.. I cant be too choosy though here...
Chris07LB is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 03:19 PM   #14
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris
 
vodkalush's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
i just tested my DIM intake and switching to 2 1/4inch inner dia. (From 3) tubing took care of all my CEL issues... just drove 500miles with it between Sun and Mon. and no issues, responsive and my gas mileage went up a couple mpg (may be that I was driving mostly thruway...)... so no its time to take it all apart and make it look pretty :) i'll post pics when i get back to ny...
__________________

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng


will work for parts
vodkalush is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 03:20 PM   #15
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris
 
vodkalush's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 1,009
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
oh yah, thanks to chino for the info on the tube size (some pages back)
__________________

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng


will work for parts
vodkalush is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 03:41 PM   #16
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
Thanks for posting your results.

I was a afraid I was starting to sound like a broken record to KSi and the other guy that were running the 3" piping.
Chris07LB is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 07:16 PM   #17
Spades
The Hated One
 
Spades's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 White Manual Sedan
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Oregon,USA
Posts: 390
did chino ever finish it? and if so what does it look like?
__________________
Spades is offline  
Old 03-28-2007, 07:20 PM   #18
Chris07LB
Super Moderator
 
Chris07LB's Avatar
 
Drives: Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 3,174
Last he posted was,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoCharles View Post
Today was a bad day. Tomorrow should be better.

This is how it goes guys... sometimes deadlines aren't met. I'm doing all I can, but these things take time. I'm telling you though, it is going to be sweet.

Chris, you want red couplers and white tubing? I'm about to start shopping.
Chris07LB is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 70 05-17-2007 03:00 PM
WR INTAKE SYSTEM : YOU GET $100 FOR DYNO RESULTS ! WRLEO Sponsors Classifieds Area 0 02-22-2007 10:14 AM
Reviews of Weapon*R Intake system.. WRLEO Performance Modifications 6 02-20-2007 10:12 PM
intake question and suggestions Adriaan Performance Modifications 2 01-31-2007 04:54 PM
Cold Air Intake vs. Short Ram Intake nevermorez Performance Modifications 1 01-24-2007 04:25 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.