Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #1
wiirenet

Drives: Black '09 2dr HB
Send a message via MSN to wiirenet
Back to the forum!

Hi all. I used to post here (looks like I literally joined 3 years ago) I think I got my yaris March 09, so its birthday is coming up!

Anyway, I feel like I've neglected my car and my car knowledge a bit. I went in for 30,000 maintenace and felt like a total noob getting taken advantage of. They recommended a brake fluid flush, other brake work, and some other stuff. I took the brake work (something about cleaning and replacement) But none of the fluid work. I've been googling and reading the forum again for info to see if i really need it.

I want to start posting/reading the forum again, so I just wanted to say hi. I was wondering how many people consistently stay on and keep up with the forum? I cant believe my last posts were 2 years ago in 2010!

But of course I drive my car all the time. So out of all the stupid things I do on the internet, a car forum should be something I stick with!

I want to keep my car as long as possible so I hope I havent missed too many important things.

Off to go read the forum! Sorry for the random post. I guess my point was to just wonder how many people have stayed on this forum for years and actually keep up?? I want to force myself to do it again since my car is so important to me!
wiirenet is offline   Reply With Quote