Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: I am interested in... (Select all that apply)
Modified Front bumper 48 63.16%
Modified Rear bumper 50 65.79%
MicroImage Hood 39 51.32%
RBK Spoiler 30 39.47%
RBK Eyelids (v3) 26 34.21%
RBK Sideskirts 34 44.74%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2009, 04:08 PM   #1
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Cool GI: RBK LB BODYKITS

I am trying to gauge interest to see if enough people would be interested in a full EIGHT PIECE bodykit. The base designs come mostly from the Thai kits that MicroImage has produced, but with a few modifications design-wise and completely reworked as far as materials.

FRONT BUMPER:

Now that I have the bumper in my hands, I have decided to make a couple of modifications to it in order to make it a bit more unique, namely widening the upper grille to the edges (RS style, same width as the lower grille), and splitting the front lip to break up the lines just a little bit (Diablo style). I am undecided if I should modify the corners in front of the wheels or not just yet.

Functionality-wise, I am thinking I should modify the design to accommodate USDM front crash bars.

REAR BUMPER:

Functionality-wise, I am thinking I should modify the design to accommodate USDM rear crash bars, as well as lifting it a bit to accommodate other exhaust configurations.

SPOILER:
spoiler.jpg

HOOD:

EYELIDS:
DSC01486.jpg

SIDESKIRTS:
As far as the sideskirts, I am open to suggestions, since those would probably be custom designed from the ground up.

As far as the materials go, they would be made of Grade-A fiberglass and resins (the best in the business). Those who have purchased pieces from me in the past can attest to the quality that we bring to the table.

OFFICIAL LIST =====================
Please make sure that you are on the following list if you're interested at all:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k..._w&output=html
People on that list will get special introductory pricing.
==============================

Just as a note, final price would definitely vary depending on the number of interested parties, so please don't worry about price right this moment.

Thanks for looking. Please be sure to vote if you're interested!

Last edited by tk-421; 11-05-2009 at 02:50 AM.
tk-421 is offline   Reply With Quote