Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Central and South America
  The Tire Rack

Old 12-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #1
Kitt

Drives: Thndr cl metallic HB 3 drs '05
Send a message via MSN to Kitt
Thumbs down Nightmare at the dealer

Yesterday I took my car with the dealer to fix the issue I was having with the driver seat being worn away http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2527 and it was a total nightmare: they fixed the seat but when they were going to return me the car the guy pulled the e brake too hard and it got loosen somehow, I heard like something was broken, so they took it down again and they said that it was an adjustment required, which was not done by me, in other words it was my fault, I told them that the e brake had 4 clicks when i left the car and now it almost gets to the end. They ended up charging me for the adjustment, they did so and returned it the same way, the supervisor of the garage shouted at me and told me that it was my fault, of course I yelled back at him and escalated the issue, he drove my car down to the garage with anger and almost crashed it. anyways, they returned my car, this time with 2 clicks on the e brake and fixed, of course i wrote a big email to their HQ's but i don't think they give a damn about it. Has anyone here in Panama had any issues with our dealer?
Old 12-28-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
vodkalush
I drive a yarrrris

Drives: 07 Sedan Polar White
Send a message via AIM to vodkalush
the supervisor yelled at you?!?! shit dude, thats extremly un-proffessional, I had a shop not honor the time i had setup for an oil change; spoke with the sup/manager becuase i ended up having to wait around and got the oil change 1/2 off (on top of my coupon)...

I'd make a call to the dealer manager

Docotrs say all the drikning has mesesd up my seplilng and radieng

will work for parts
vodkalush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:07 PM   #3
Kitt

Drives: Thndr cl metallic HB 3 drs '05
Send a message via MSN to Kitt
of course I will, i just wrote an email to them but i don't think they give a damn about it, they are the only dealer in Panama and they just don't care, thanks God my wife was holding me back but I was going to beat the $#!7 out of him and not to mention the fact that he drove my car to the garage and he almost crashed it...
Old 01-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
Go4th

Drives: Yaris S Sedan color Flint Mica
wow

wow! i am pumped up right now!
That pisses me off just hearing about that!
I wish I was there!
I cant believe them..
I would have took up for you, not that you needed it, but I would have said something for sure after he drove off reckless in your car!
Write a letter, no email, send a letter!
Do you have certified mail? Mail that sends you a response when the letter is delivered? Send it to the corporation that way!
Go4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:02 PM   #5
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
They would have had to tear me off of him. That is BS. They don't have a right to drive your car like that.

I'd march in there the next day you have off nice and early in the morning right when they open. If the first word out of your mouth isn't a curse word, you're going easy on them. Cut that shit out, get pissed!

E-mails and phone calls are for minor complaints. You got disrespected, and by a place that took thousands of dollars from your pocket. No sir, I wouldn't take that lightly. Go beat some ass.

Don't forget that awesome sales phrase...

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote