Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2010, 06:14 PM   #19
ufocar
Banned

Drives: 2008 Yaris sedan
I am also offended by how you say I "clearly have no idea how we function here" apparently you function by offending your member's and deleting there posts you dont agree with or only posting what I said and making me look like I suddenly went nasty out of no where.. lol

This is what Im talking about when I say integrity pk. When you delete posts and then post them back up again but only one side you have an agenda.. And after seeing this I cant trust anything you post or say. You have lost your credibility. After searching Moderators on the forum its become clear that you guys have no integrity. Ban me or pm how to delete my name..

Tags