Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2022, 12:52 AM   #1
CrimsonEclipse

Drives: .
EV Hub Motor Conversion

Years back, I saw a company that intended to make EV conversion using wheel motors and car specific suspension to make it a bolt on conversion.

I have since lost track of the company and can no longer find the information.

Can anyone jog my memory or point me in a direction.

The idea of scrapping the engine and transmission, putting on wheel hub motors and using the engine compartment for batteries (and some more in the back) is a tantalizing concept for me.
CrimsonEclipse is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules