Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Forced Induction Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #11
ChinoCharles
Banned

Drives: LB
Quote:
Hi Charles
We have not test our products on a Yaris before but we are busy looking for one. I will let you know what is the results once we have found a car and have done the installation.
In the meantime could you perhaps let me know what do you expect from this unit i.e. more power, more fuel efficient etc. and what signals have you tried to tune in order to achieve your requirements and what was the results you got with the other units. We would just like to test these aspects as well to ensure that if the unit will be able to meet your requirements.
I will get back to you on the testing once I have more information.
Kind Regards
Marcell Bruynius (Ms.)
Digital Data Systems (Pty) Ltd
Manufacturers of Perfect Power Automotive Systems
22 Arbeid Avenue, Strijdom Park, Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa, 2194
PO Box 35872, Northcliff, Gauteng, South Africa, 2115
Tel: +27 (0) 11 792 9805
Fax: +27 (0) 11 792 9818
OK guys, help me put together the response. I would suggest that Thomas make a post after this and you can help compile our data and as soon as everyone is comfortable that we have covered all of the bases I'll shoot the e-mail out. If they can conclude that their unit will work, I have a local tuning shop that uses Perfect Power's products heavily and I could be the guinea pig. I'll need a piggyback down the road anyway.

The focus of the discussion should be on power. There is a larger demand for power from tuning solutions than there is fuel economy, although I will make a point to mention that if they can improve fuel economy on a closer to stock Yaris that may generate interest as well.
ChinoCharles is offline   Reply With Quote