Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > New YARIS Purchase Forum
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-23-2009, 01:47 PM   #1
TroyD

Drives: 1996 Toyota Corolla (170K!)
Toyota Extra Care Extended Warranty

LOL....Let's try this another way.

It's always tough getting known in a new fourm.

And Mod's (and voodoo22) please either PM or email me if you find this post a violation of your rules, as I'd be more than happy to discuss or modify it to make it acceptable!

I've been involved with various Toyota forums for a number of years...see (Priuchat.com, tundrasolutions.com, spyderchat.com, toyotanation.com, Rav4world.com, etc...) There's many of them.

As an example, here's a link to my thread on TS: TundraSolutions Warranty Thread (It's 12 pages and goes back to 2003).

My previous posting was deleted by one of the mod's because at a glance they just saw my posting as an unwanted solicitation, but as much as I'm trying to help myself, I'm also looking to help the members here from being taken advantage by other dealerships. I think it's a win-win kind of thing, where everyone comes out ahead.

Dealers prey on the uninformed, and most people aren't even aware that you can purchase a genuine Toyota ExtraCare plan after the fact. You don't have to get it right at the time of sale, and different dealers will offer the plans at different prices.

Looking at other posts on this very forum I see where people have paid more than double what I'm offering the exact same plans for.

For more info, either PM me here or email me directly at:

TDietrich@ToyotaofGreenfield.com

Thanks,

Troy

PS...For a limited time, I am going to offer Yaris World members a special price of $745.00 for the 7 yr / 100,000 mile Toyota Extra Care Platinum coverage with $0 deductible. Just make sure and mention you're a member here when you email me.

Last edited by TroyD; 06-01-2009 at 02:13 PM.
TroyD is offline   Reply With Quote