Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2009, 02:23 PM   #1
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
Free Crown Pearlscale Goldfish Rare Local Pickup Only!

Okay so I am giving away one of my goldfish for free. It is a crown pearlscale. If you know about goldfish it is pretty rare and you can not really find any place that sells them locally in the bay area.

The catch is i belive it has swim bladder disorder. It has trouble swimming which isnt uncommon for fish of this type. It has been that way for months. I recently put it into a sick tank and tried different treatments. I fed it medigold and treated tank with melafix. Incase it was a sort of bacterial infection. I have treated other fish with feeding peas and worked wonderfully. Except this fish seems to be picky and wont eat peas just everything else.

I havent tried treating with epson salt yet. But if someone here is knowledgeable with fish and would like to take it off my hands to try to save it and give it a good home just message me. I work in the day but get home in the evenings so bring your own container and you can come over any time and pick it up.

I think if you can get it to eat some peas and treat with epson salt and high water quality it could make a full recovery. It is a very pretty fish. It is only the size of about a half dollar right now. I have had it since it was a baby for abour 7 months now.

I found a pic on the net of some. It looks exactly like in the picture maybe the bottom one. Simular size to....

Old 03-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #2
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
wow, that is a very cool hobby. I hope you can either cure that fish or someone else can!
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #3
Minne_Yaris

Drives: 08 Polar White Sedan
I have a crown pearl scale just like it.. man if I was close by, I'll gladly take those off your hands. Goldfish are the most playful fish to watch!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:24 PM   #4
YarisSedan

Drives: 08 Yaris Sedan
I really love my fish. I have become attached to most of them. Especially the few that i had to nurture back to health. Fortunally i am not too attached to this particular fish. I just want it to find a good home. I am working a lot of hours and i dont have the time to be doing daily water changes and treatment to bring it back to health. I know if it really does have full blown swim bladder disorder there may be nothing you can really do with it. If someone dosnt mind having a fish that swims upside down it is comical to watch sometimes.
Closed Thread