Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Regional Forums > Canada
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
exhaust shop in GTA?

anyone know a good exhaust shop in the GTA? thinkin about custom piping from the resonator to the axle...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
only 2 in mind..noyzboys...and GT custom exhaust.. i went with gt custom coz they beat noyzboys price by $50.00
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #3
YaRS

Drives: 2009 Yaris
Not that I want to advertise my own shop or anything... but we have a full time fabricator on staff who can basically make you anything you want. (www.purauto.com)

However, if you are looking for a pre-made exhaust then you should give George a call at Raptor Racing. (www.raptorracing.com) He has already developed a top notch one piece mandrel bent exhaust for the Yaris.

Either way, if you are visiting the shop tomorrow then I will have my guy take a look at the Yaris and talk options with you.
YaRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
thebarber
daily driver

Drives: the #wrecho
Quote:
Originally Posted by YaRS View Post
Not that I want to advertise my own shop or anything... but we have a full time fabricator on staff who can basically make you anything you want. (www.purauto.com)

However, if you are looking for a pre-made exhaust then you should give George a call at Raptor Racing. (www.raptorracing.com) He has already developed a top notch one piece mandrel bent exhaust for the Yaris.

Either way, if you are visiting the shop tomorrow then I will have my guy take a look at the Yaris and talk options with you.
sounds good. im really just looking for the section from the resonator to the axle, as i already have an axle-back fart can from megan. aiming for 2" mandrel bent....the guys from magnaflow said the resonator is 2" thru, so thats why i figure 2" mandrel for the "midpipe"

if you could sort out a price and PM it to me, i could come in the afternoon to get that fabbed up.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:46 PM   #5
rjp123

Drives: 2007 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by echo_hrs View Post
HOT ROD SCOTT'S - Thruway @ Kipling & Queensway

http://www.hotrodscotts.com/index.html
These guys have done all of my cars exhaust (5+ vehicles).

Highly recommended.
rjp123 is offline   Reply With Quote