Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > General Yaris / Vitz Discussion
  The Tire Rack

Old 07-25-2009, 09:11 PM   #1
Monicabubble

Drives: 2008 Yaris Sedan, Polar White
Send a message via Yahoo to Monicabubble
Seat Cover Suggestions, Please

Hi everybody,
I have had my '08 Yaris Sedan for just over a year now. I am mostly very happy, but I have noticed that my supposedly "upgraded" seat fabric is starting to wear down, since I drive it 5+ days a week,2x a day. This is totally understandable, of course.
What I am wondering, is if anybody out there has found some good quality seat covers. I am willing to fork over some dough for something I can live with. That being said, I cant live with the obvious solutions from the standard outlets. It all feels very synthetic, or catchy, like the "neoprene" items available everywhere are gross to me. I'd like something more canvasy, maybe. I mean, I know they are out there online, but I wonder if anyone has tried any of the higher end items out there and what do you think? Also, my sister has an '09 scion tc and I love the interior. Can I get that, somehow?
Thanks!
Monicabubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:24 PM   #2
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
I received an email from Costco this afternoon advertising seat covers for $139.99. They are CoverKing covers (and you only get the fronts for that price), but they have the most options I've seen for the Yaris. They have Liftback covers for 60/40 and bench rear seats, as well as Sedan seat covers. They offer covers in Velour, Leatherette, Genuine Leather, CR Neoprene, Saddleblanket, Ballistic, Poly Cotton Drill, Tweed, and Spacer Mesh. I have not actually seen them on a vehicle, but the pictures on their site look good.

https://store.coverking.com/

Here's a picture from their site of 2 tone Neoprene covers on a Yaris sedan:
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Bob_VT

Drives: 08 Yaris LB
Yeah look at these

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...hlight=clazzio

Come to the DARKSIDE..... We have candy
Bob_VT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:09 AM   #4
CTScott
ULTIMATE

Drives: 09 5dr LB, 2x 08 3dr LB
I have the Clazzio covers in my liftback and they are awesome. They are only made for the LB and only for the 60/40 rear seat. The CoverKing ones are available for the sedan and LB with the bench.
CTScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:58 PM   #5
GeneW
Banned

Drives: 2008 Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monicabubble View Post
Hi everybody,
I have had my '08 Yaris Sedan for just over a year now. I am mostly very happy, but I have noticed that my supposedly "upgraded" seat fabric is starting to wear down, since I drive it 5+ days a week,2x a day. This is totally understandable, of course.
What I am wondering, is if anybody out there has found some good quality seat covers. I am willing to fork over some dough for something I can live with. That being said, I cant live with the obvious solutions from the standard outlets. It all feels very synthetic, or catchy, like the "neoprene" items available everywhere are gross to me. I'd like something more canvasy, maybe. I mean, I know they are out there online, but I wonder if anyone has tried any of the higher end items out there and what do you think? Also, my sister has an '09 scion tc and I love the interior. Can I get that, somehow?
Thanks!
I got a set of camo covers from a chain. Since camo fits sloppy on people a sloppy fit on seats is "typical" for it.

Gene
GeneW is offline   Reply With Quote