Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Old 06-26-2011, 11:29 AM   #1
marcus
toyota

Drives: 2007 Yaris RS Blazed
My Recent Gallery...Spoiler installed....

recent gallery so far quite happy with the results...
Attached Images

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the object. Torque is how far you move that object.."
marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
ilikerice

Drives: 2010 black yaris
lookin good.. Personally, I'm not a fan of the red pin strip.. but it looks good. nice job
ilikerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Klink10

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Is that a vinyl adhesive on the top? I like the way it matches the blacked out portion of the front.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
MadMax

Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
I kinda like the pin striping. I might give it a try on my black 08 LB, maybe in silver or dark gray as it would match the car better.

What are the four series of three dots along the lower window frame?
Old 06-26-2011, 10:45 PM   #5
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klink10 View Post
Is that a vinyl adhesive on the top? I like the way it matches the blacked out portion of the front.
yes sir matte vinyl used exactly to match the rear matte spoiler....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
I kinda like the pin striping. I might give it a try on my black 08 LB, maybe in silver or dark gray as it would match the car better.

What are the four series of three dots along the lower window frame?
I believe it my led strip turn signal ..love them specially at night no way in he'll people will miss me while using my turn signals..

"Horsepower is how fast you hit the object. Torque is how far you move that object.."
Old 06-27-2011, 09:24 AM   #6
ROCKLANDTOYOTA
JOE GIRTH

Drives: YARIS 3DOOR
as a fellow blue owner im not feeling the flat black look on various parts of the car but to each his own i guess. im guessing thats the spoiler ive been reading posts on?
ROCKLANDTOYOTA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #7
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Looks good. You should vinyl the hood as well.
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:32 AM   #8
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKLANDTOYOTA View Post
as a fellow blue owner im not feeling the flat black look on various parts of the car but to each his own i guess. im guessing thats the spoiler ive been reading posts on?
i hear you bro with the black thing but it seems to look better in person but it could just be me.. got to get rid of that chrome strip in the front its botherin me.

and for the spoiler went with replica spoiler...been trying to get the toyota oem but no luck on part numbers kept getting me routed back to 07 rs spoiler which is what i use to have.. also there is a difference with this replica vs oem... replica lays almost flat alligned with the roof where the oem has a noticeable tilt towards the end.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #9
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCALB SIRAY View Post
Looks good. You should vinyl the hood as well.
lol.. i got to ease up on the vinyl. i was thinkin of doin the hood myself with cf vinyl dinoc2 or something they look so real once laid...

Old 06-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #10
Pacquiao

Drives: Yaris 5 Door Liftback
OP,

What year is your YAris? And where did you buy those tail lights?
Pacquiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #11
WeeYari

Drives: 06 Polar White 5dr, 13 Soul 4u
^ he has an '07 as indicated below his avatar. Tails came from a former member who parted out his car.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:30 AM   #12
WeeYari

Looking pretty good marcus. Think maybe it's time to de-clutter a bit though. Stick with the blue/black theme, drop the red stripes and chrome whatever the hell that is on the front bumper.

I've always had the thought of vinyling the roof bouncing around my head. Would like to hear more about it. You can either discuss it here, or PM me some details. Material provider, cost, process, etc.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #13
PROX4x4
1.5 or 2.5 both=0-60 in 8

Drives: 08 Toyota Yaris
What are the specs on the Tires/wheels? lowered springs? I like the way it has filled up the wheel well.
Like the black additions, adding more and more to my white 08 3dr.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeYari View Post
Looking pretty good marcus. Think maybe it's time to de-clutter a bit though. Stick with the blue/black theme, drop the red stripes and chrome whatever the hell that is on the front bumper.

I've always had the thought of vinyling the roof bouncing around my head. Would like to hear more about it. You can either discuss it here, or PM me some details. Material provider, cost, process, etc.
lol.. i know im gonna get ding for the chrome..keeping the side taking the front off, as for the red stripes thats staying supposedly black red blue theme working on interior painted.... vinyl was done by shinzo media in woodbine and 14th.. cheapest place i can get it done and its pretty clean job too.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #15
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROX4x4 View Post
What are the specs on the Tires/wheels? lowered springs? I like the way it has filled up the wheel well.
Like the black additions, adding more and more to my white 08 3dr.
16x7 +40 offset with 205/55/16 under trd/eibach spring..

Last edited by marcus; 06-27-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #16
R2D2
Crazy Oil Sniffer

Drives: MM 09 Yaris 5 Dr LB "Click"
Nice. I like the black/blue theme.
"The howl was the sound of God’s casting pot, the morphing of my cells into shape, the forming of oceans out of molten premordial plasma. And I could feel it. I could cry for it. I could cry with it."
-The Fitful One

R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 12:47 PM   #17
WeeYari

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus View Post
vinyl was done by shinzo media in woodbine and 14th.. cheapest place i can get it done and its pretty clean job too.
OK then. Cost? Warranty on work? Life expectancy of the vinyl?
Old 06-27-2011, 01:47 PM   #18
marcus
toyota

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeYari View Post
OK then. Cost? Warranty on work? Life expectancy of the vinyl?
oh yeah..$160 cnd 6 months on labor not sure what that means. 5 years life expectancy..starts cracking after that ..