Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #289
Bob Dog
DARK PHASE OF THE MOON

Drives: 07 liftback
How'd it go?
Bob Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:08 PM   #290
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
I agree with ern diz
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:13 PM   #291
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Hey it was a joke!!! lol
Old 10-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #292
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
It doesnt matter
Old 10-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #293
ern-diz

Drives: 2007 Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanYaris View Post
It doesnt matter
ern-diz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 12:43 AM   #294
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

I got plenty for everyone!

It was just my 2c
Old 08-04-2010, 02:54 PM   #295
tomato
Super Moderator

OPEN LETTER TO THE D***CHE ON A BIKE WHO ATTACKED MY YARIS THIS MORNING:

1) Riding a bike is hard, and I have respect for you for doing this in an urban area, but that doesn't mean that you can ride in the middle of the road and stop right there when you feel like it, without any regard for the flow of traffic behind you. If you don't know where you're going, pull over to the right and ask someone for directions or something, but don't just stop there in the middle of the road and halt the flow of traffic behind you. That creates a dangerous condition. Move over to the right side of the road, at least.

2) When I honk at you to signal that I'm going to go around you, because clearly you don't realize there are cars behind you, DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, turn around and insult me, and let me know how much you hate cars. I don't care how you feel. I'm just trying to get to work, so not a good time to tell me about your feelings. Plus I got other cars behind me, so you see, I need to get out of the way, too.

3) Hating cars is one thing, but when you then turned around and rammed your bike repeatedly into the door of my car to make sure I really understand how much you hate cars, let me tell you dude, you're lucky you didn't get a taste of my baseball bat right across your lame ass face. I don't care if you hate cars, I don't care if your wife left you this morning, I don't care if hurts when you pee lately, or if you haven't had sex since the Reagan administration. In short, I DON'T CARE what your fucking problem is. DON'T EVER TRY AGAIN TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO MY YARIS OR I'll give you a good reason to hate cars.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:59 PM   #296
bobselectric
Kickin' Yaris

Drives: 07 Yaris liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
OPEN LETTER TO THE D***CHE ON A BIKE WHO ATTACKED MY YARIS THIS MORNING:

1) Riding a bike is hard, and I have respect for you for doing this in an urban area, but that doesn't mean that you can ride in the middle of the road and stop right there when you feel like it, without any regard for the flow of traffic behind you. If you don't know where you're going, pull over to the right and ask someone for directions or something, but don't just stop there in the middle of the road and halt the flow of traffic behind you. That creates a dangerous condition. Move over to the right side of the road, at least.

2) When I honk at you to signal that I'm going to go around you, because clearly you don't realize there are cars behind you, DO NOT, and I repeat DO NOT, turn around and insult me, and let me know how much you hate cars. I don't care how you feel. I'm just trying to get to work, so not a good time to tell me about your feelings. Plus I got other cars behind me, so you see, I need to get out of the way, too.

3) Hating cars is one thing, but when you then turned around and rammed your bike repeatedly into the door of my car to make sure I really understand how much you hate cars, let me tell you dude, you're lucky you didn't get a taste of my baseball bat right across your lame ass face. I don't care if you hate cars, I don't care if your wife left you this morning, I don't care if hurts when you pee lately, or if you haven't had sex since the Reagan administration. In short, I DON'T CARE what your fucking problem is. DON'T EVER TRY AGAIN TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO MY YARIS OR I'll give you a good reason to hate cars.

Holy Batsh*t! Did you call the cops? Any damage? I would have opened a super big 40 OZ. can of rockets red glare whupass on him
bobselectric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:00 PM   #297
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
It's clobberin time if a bike riding douche did that to my car. Just because he rides a bike it doesn't exempt him from the rules of the road.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:06 PM   #298
SilverBack
Joey

Drives: '14 Scion xD 5-speed
Send a message via AIM to SilverBack
Whoa! And I thought tomato was a nice girl

*runs and hides under coffee table*

But yeah he was asking for a bat to the head. I bet he would've been dumb enough to take off the helmet first too

A forum post should be like a skirt: Long enough to cover the subject but short enough to keep things interesting.

"I don't have an anger problem. I have an idiot problem." -Hank Hill
SilverBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:13 PM   #299
tomato
Super Moderator

No, I didn't. That's what my boss said exactly. I was late for work, all I wanted to do was get out of there. Property damage is minimal, can hardly see the bump. I'm just really mad cause I almost lost it there. I was telling myself the whole time, to not get out of the car... cause I really wanted to scratch his eyes out. What bugs me the most is that it's probably someone from my neighborhood. Ugh...

people around here are such assholes these days
Old 08-04-2010, 03:17 PM   #300
tomato
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
It's clobberin time if a bike riding douche did that to my car. Just because he rides a bike it doesn't exempt him from the rules of the road.
Well, that's that made me so mad!!! When I was ridding a bike, I was always under the impression that because you're a slow moving vehicle, you have to ride on the right side of the road? not impeach traffic? And when you want to turn right or left, you signal, so people behind you know what's going on. WTF?!!

@Bobelectrics: No I didn't call the cops. It happened way too fast for that and the property damage is minimal. Thankfully, the guy had nice, thick, mtn bike tires so minimal damage. I reached for my phone to take a picture, of course, as luck would have it, today is the day I forgot to recharge my phone so no battery, no juice to make a phone call. Ugh...
Old 08-04-2010, 03:39 PM   #301
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Here's my rant/complaint. I work on computers all day. Well, one perticular model from Dell has been a real pain in the ASS. Its a Dell Inspiron C400 and the damn thing is OLD, can't boot from the USB, has NO CD/FLOPPY. Has a giant docking station with CD but will it boot from that? NO. Tried doing a PXE install and it won't do that either. And also tried installing windows on another PC with it's hard drive using an adapter and THAT didn't work either. Screw this POS.
Astroman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:41 PM   #302
tomato
Super Moderator

DELL Inspiron, say no more
Old 08-04-2010, 05:01 PM   #303
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
I'm sure there are two people that are bitching, ranting and complaining about be right now :)
KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #304
zachryboles
Chunk love Yarii

Drives: 2008 Silver 3DR Yaris Liftback
sorry to hear tomato..... here in Texas we get rid of these hippies with a .45 caliber aspirin... the headache is immediately relieved and you just go about your day.
06 Vette, 08 Cobalt SS, ?? Civic Del Sol, 10 Audi TT
zachryboles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:08 PM   #305
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
That wasnt a Hippie, they cruz in vans remeber? That there was a tree hugger.....much worse. Hippies are peaceful, tree huggers sabotage cars and such. THEY are the ones who need the aspirin. Many Yaris owners are former hippies with respect for mother nature and the almighty dollar. Many are "slight hippies. Me? I'm just and old fart trying to relive his youth, modding my "Ruby"(Mediterranean Mica red) as I see fit, and can scrape up the bucks, and maybe a bit of a former hippie......ALMOST went to Woodstock....
Old 08-04-2010, 10:22 PM   #306
TLyttle

Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Ah, yes, violence is a recognised cure for any problem in Texas, always better when firearms are involved...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote