Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Performance Modifications
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2019, 08:36 AM   #1
myfirstyota
3 Yaris and counting..

Drives: 07 Yaris rs 3 door 2zr swaped
BEWARE: STOPTECH (CENTRIC) STAINLESS BRAKE LINES

So I had ordered a front and rear set of stoptech stainless lines for the turbo 2zr build. Upon arrival i thought something didn't look right. Mainly length of the lines. Ran out to the shed and grabbed the originals and low and behold, they're not the right length.

The rear lines were ordered for a 2012 Yaris SE model to fit my rear disk brake axle swap. The front lines were ordered for the 2007 Yaris that the car is.

The front lines are too short and the rear lines are too long.

From what little consumer info I can find on these lines, it would appear they were originally manufactured for the mr2.

It would appear that stoptech just assumed these lines would fit 7-9 other Toyota models, as I've double and triple checked the part numbers and they appear to be correct. Currently waiting for my refund.

DONT ORDER STOPTECH STAINLESS BRAKE LINES

Xd/2zr-fe Swap/Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61427

Bolt-in 3.75" Suspension Lift Build Thread
http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61577
myfirstyota is offline   Reply With Quote