Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

Old 11-05-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
advocate

Drives: car
A brand new Toyota versus a used honda. Toyota no contest! Plus it's a Yaris!

And since you're upgrading to a newer model of Yaris, the new features will help wipe away some of the pain of losing your old baby.
advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:19 AM   #20
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
I say go for the Yaris, unless you want a bigger engine. New is always better in my book, though...
Old 11-05-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
abdallah380
Fly Emirates :)

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
How many miles on the Accord? Is it auto, manual?
do you like the color? do you like the way it feels when you drive it?
Is the price equal?

Wouldn't you rather have a brand new car, though? I think I would, even though, I love Hondas. Very tough decision.

maybe you ought to make a list of things you like and dislike about both cars, sometimes writing things down can help make a decision, especially when it's a close call.
!
yea guys i did thinking today n all. i decided that i shall be getting another brand new yaris. btw the honda accord is white n its an auto transmission.. yea the price is very close.. but to think about it.. honda makes great cars. no doubt abt it. specially accords.. but to be honest to myself i had great fun driving the yaris around.. im not a speed or performance geek but i love the way yaris handles the steering wheel is so smooth n the whole car is so damn reliable. so i know i will be happier if i get another yaris :) most probably same color as well "barcelona red" coz i always keep my car clean n the colour just looks so well n shiny driving at night. so YARIS it is...
im looking for a brand new yaris 2009 coz i assume it will be cheaper.. if i wont be able to find a brand new 2009 than i shall simply go for the 2010..
cheers :)
still gonna miss my old yaris tho which was just 9 months old.. RIP...
abdallah380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:41 PM   #22
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Good decision!! Go with the new car!!
You won't miss your old Yaris after a few days in the new Yaris, you'll just be happy again.

And Barcelona red is one of the most handsome colors out there. I'm almost jealous!