Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Photo-Video-Media Gallery
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #7
supmet
Banned

Drives: 2007 4 Door Yaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_echo View Post
sideways pics are because of camera phone and too lazy to change the orientation...

this was yesterday, copy and pasted from another forum...

ok i am sick of the idiot drivers in this town... earlier tonight i was getting on to I-90 westbound from pines, merged into "traffic"(all two other vehicles), then had some idiot in a dodge dakota pass me in the merge lane from behind me almost hitting me, swerved, tires lost traction, slid into the center wall... left side totally thrashed, will not even drive...

.... you should just be thankful your inability to control your vehicle didn't kill someone.
supmet is offline   Reply With Quote