Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2010, 06:51 AM   #1
hydrohopper

Drives: Dodge SRT4
FEELER: Possible New HID Vendor

Hey everyone,
A friend of mine told me about this forum and thought that it would be a good idea for me to post up. I won't post up too much information so I don't get yelled at by mods or admins. I was wanting to get some interest about maybe getting vendorship here to sell my HID kits. I sell many of them in our local area and I was thinking about reaching out to a forum. If everyone that is interested please post up.

I have single beam 35w or 55w kits for your low beam or fog light housings. I also have TRUE hid dual beam kits (not bi-xenon).

The hid colors range from 3k to 50k (yellow, white, blue, purple, pink, green)

All the prices I offer include shipping. I also have prices available to shipping in Canada.

Also, these kits are not your ebay specials. The prices are extremely affordable. These kits do not flicker and they are completely plug n play. That will come with everything you need to do the install.

Again please post up so I can see the interest. I offer full support of my kits and back them with a warranty. I also sell replacement bulbs. I would also be willing to send a few kits out to some long time veterans for half price just to gain trust.

Thanks!

UPDATE: I have given the ok from TK to post the prices. Here you go:

Who we are:
CPS Automotive (Clear Plastic Solutions)
We are a small business located out of Opelika, AL. We specialize in HID lighting for automotive/motorcycle/ATV applications.

Our Products:
Kits -
Single Low Beam 35 or 55 watt HID Kits
Single High Beam 35 or 55 watt HID Kits
Single Fog Light Beam 35 or watt HID Kits
Dual Low/High Beam 35/55 watt HID Kits

Each kit is completely plug n play. There is no cutting, splicing, or soldiering of the factory stock harness. Installation time usually takes about 15 to 20 minutes.

Color Bulb Options –
Standard Color Options
4.3k, 6k, 8k, 10k, 12k

Special/Advanced Color Options
3k, 5k, 15k, 20k, 30k, 35k, 40k, 45k, 50k

Warranty Information:
Ok here is the deal. I’ve done a lot of research on the forum looking at everyone’s complaints when needing to file a warranty issue. My number one goal is customer satisfaction. I will, to the best of my ability, provide every customer with a product they will love and enjoy. If there is a screw up on my part or a manufacture’s defect I will take care of the problem by refunding ALL your money or send you replacement parts on my behalf. When making a warranty complaint, I will not have you go through someone else, like the manufacture. I will deal with the issue. Our kits come with a one year warranty. Now honesty, there is no way that I can offer a “lifetime warranty”. Simply because I do not want to be 85 years old still selling HIDs nor having my phone ring from someone who wants to make a warranty claim from a kit that is 10 years old. These same kits that I’m selling I purchased one for my car over four years ago and it is still kicking out great light. Any issues past the warranty, I will have replacement parts for cheap.

Note that every kit that I send out is tested to make sure that you receive a kit that works. Don’t you hate it when you get so excited about your new item that when you hook it up it doesn’t work?? Yeah, sucks. If you have a warranty issue give me a call or email me. I will answer the phone.

Ordering:
We don’t have a fancy website; We don’t have major advertising; and we also don’t have hundreds of kits laying around waiting to be ordered. At times we usually have around 30 kits in stock. The more that we provide our stock will grow. If we are out of stock we will let you know, and not let you find out two weeks later once you already gave us your money. At times we will offer cheaper special group buys for larger orders that will require you to prepay, but first we want to gain the trust of forum members. [contact info removed by mods while vendor status is undetermined . please see forum rules. Mod team]

Pricing:
The below prices are for US shipping -
Single Beam 35 watt kits - $65.00 shipped
Single Beam 55 watt kits - $75.00 shipped
Dual Beam kits - $87.00 shipped
The above prices are for the standard color bulbs only. If you are interested in the Special/Advanced Colors you will need to add an extra $10.00

The below prices are for Canada shipping -
Single Beam 35 watt kits - $72.00 shipped
Single Beam 55 watt kits - $82.00 shipped
Dual Beam kits - $94.00 shipped
The above prices are for the standard color bulbs only. If you are interested in the Special/Advanced Colors you will need to add an extra $10.00

Packaging:
As of now, each shipment will come with the bare essentials via USPS. Shipment is how we can keep the costs low. Your kit will come with everything you need for installation. It won’t come in a fancy box (unless you really want it, but the shipping cost will go up). As soon as the item ships, I will send you the tracking number.

Last edited by tomato; 06-10-2010 at 03:02 PM. Reason: contact info removed by mods while vendor status is undetermined
Old 05-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
hydrohopper

Hey guys, no one interested?
Old 05-03-2010, 02:33 AM   #3
Qilene15

Drives: 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan
I'd be interested in this, looking into getting HIDs for headlights and the fogs.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:19 AM   #4
hydrohopper

Thanks. I have a full range of colors that you can choose from also.

Who else can I get in touch with for vendor status? I contacted the admin but it states that he/she hasn't been online since 4-16-10.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:21 AM   #5
hydrohopper

Here is more infor for everyone:

HID Bulb Color Options
(Note, some of the below pictures are a representation of the color offered)

Standard Color Options -

4.3 - White

6k, 8k, 10k, 12k - Blue
Each progression step from 6k to 12k gets more blue

Sorry no pic yet on this color. It has more blue than 10k

Special/Advanced Colors -

3k - Yellow
- The color is straight yellow

15k, 20k, 25k, 30k, 35k - Deeper Blue
Each progression step from 15k to 35k gets more blue

Of all the blues, this is the deepest blue color and is the most popular

40k - Purple

45k - Pink
- The color is straight pink

50k - Green
- The color is straight green

I offer alot of choices in colors. In standard colors the 5k, 6k, and 12k is the most popular. In the special colors 35k is the most popular. Something to keep in mind that not all bulb companys are equal. What one company may offer for say 12k may be different than what my bulbs look like. Also not all headlamp housing are equal. Some things like the design of the housing and oxidation/scratches on the outside lens could made the color slightly different.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:25 PM   #6
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Welcome to the forums. Please remember that you need to become a vendor if you do choose to sell these here. Let one of us mods know if we can help you with that.

TIA
Old 05-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #7
Betrivent
Not quite a noob

Drives: e46 325
In his defence he had said he tried to contact one I believe, they look very nice. If priced reasonably I might be interested
Old 05-03-2010, 04:13 PM   #8
severous01

Drives: 2008 yaris, stripped, red
i'd be interested, but again, i need pricing.

there's a lot of info and kits on the net, the best and cheapest i could find was 249 for a true dual fillament bulb/hid with 4 ballasts, all wiring/relays/fuses in kit, 'ultra thin' balasts...all that mumbo jumbo

came with a 2 yr warranty, no questions asked on all but bulbs, 1yr on bulbs.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:33 PM   #9
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
@hydrohopper: You can post approximate prices if you want to gauge interest... That's fine. Just no selling yet!
Old 05-03-2010, 06:34 PM   #10
hydrohopper

Oh ok thanks TK! I just didn't want to post anything that would get me kicked off. See the first post for all my information.

If anyone has any questions please post up or even call me. These are super awsome kits.

I would be even willing to send a kit to a veteran member for half price to show everyone the quality. I willing to do this just to gain trust. I know I'm a new member and no one really knows me, but I'll start some how.

Thanks again everyone!!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
hydrohopper

Hey everyone,
I got the prices for vendor status. They are a bit more than I thought. If I can get enough interest I would be willing to do vendor here.

Thanks.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #12
hydrohopper

just a bump for anymore interests . . . thanks everyone
Old 06-10-2010, 02:41 AM   #13
hydrohopper

Hey everyone . . . I had a few people email me about coming back. With time we are now able to offer even lower prices than before. Again post up for interests . . .

Pricing:
The below prices are for US shipping -
Single Beam 35 watt kits - $45.00 shipped
Single Beam 55 watt kits - $55.00 shipped
The above prices are for the standard color bulbs only. If you are interested in the Special/Advanced Colors you will need to add an extra $5.00
Old 06-10-2010, 02:52 PM   #14
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
giving your email and then pricing is more than an "interest" thread, sorry.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #15
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Hydro, hi !

Did you get my PM?

If you want to post up some prices to see if there is any interest before you commit to registering as a vendor, that's OK, but you can't just go ahead and sell through the site unregistered because you don't like the fee.

It takes a while for peeps to respond, give them a few days and you'll get a better idea.

Sorry the registration fee is what it is, but that's why it's not fair to let people set up shop "illegally" right next to the registered vendors.

Hope you understand.

Feel free PM any of the mods / admins if any questions.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #16
Astroman
Modded Moderator

Drives: 07 Toyota Yaris, 71 Galaxie
Since you are now posting prices and offering to sell you must be a vendor. This thread will remain closed until you go through the proper channels.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:04 PM   #17
tomato
Super Moderator

@ hydro, there is also the possibility of selling through one of the registereds vendor on this site.

Hope you work it out b/c your stuff looks great
Old 06-11-2010, 01:05 AM   #18
tomato
Super Moderator

OK, so the OP is going to go through Garm to sell his product?

Right on. Garm could you please confirm so we can reopen this thread? thanks