Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

View Poll Results: What do you think?
I wholeheartedly agree; something needs to be done ASAP 16 66.67%
I somewhat agree, but this "open letter" could be improved upon (please specify how/why below) 5 20.83%
I don't agree at all / I don't care (please specify how/why if possible) 3 12.50%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2009, 10:22 PM   #30
toad

Drives: street-legal go-kart
my .02(if anybody cares). i've been on here a couple years now and bought my second yaris partially because i discovered what a valuable resource this was after buying my first! as stated before, this forum is pretty tame compared to others i've encountered and that's why i still visit. i hear the horror stories from my friends on hondatech, etc. that make me appreciate this site so much! i would like to thank the mods we do have for keeping order(and still letting us have 'some' fun ). yeah, maybe we could use more for the spam, but i really don't notice all that much - and that's a testament to the hard work they do(IMHO)!

rep points are silly because(as again already stated) most of us 'regulars' already know who is full of knowledge and who is full of....it. heck, get rid of post counts for that matter. i actually like the 'off topic' area because sometimes you need a break from 'will it rub?' or 'know your oil' threads. it's sad to see valuable members leave, but that is life and sometimes people need a change of scenery. things get slow every now and then too, but there's exciting stuff around the corner also(see garms engine build, intake manifold updates, or just the extremes folks are going to mod our wonderful, little cars!