Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #19
silver_echo
ekodrvr
 
silver_echo's Avatar
 
Drives: 2002 white subaru impreza wrx
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 776
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
I don't mind being thought of as the Yaris community's "dad" -- I'm 52 today. Being here keeps me young in mind and heart. Better then being another stuck up douche with a Porsche, right?

....and wow, thanks everyone. It means a lot, I seriously do the parts thing because of the good mojo with all of YOU. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at our open house on October 9 and the rest I'll see online as usual!

If you have a request or a suggestion, about anything, you know where to find me.

Except the lack of sedan parts. (sorry had to go there)
52??? i honestly thought that you were maybe like 30ish... that is what you sounded like on the phone to me...
__________________
if you want to see my plans for this car, check out here...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3154316


i like this smiley...
silver_echo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheer's to the 3door hotties... vodkalush General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 10-17-2006 01:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:39 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.