Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2010, 05:11 PM   #18
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
I don't mind being thought of as the Yaris community's "dad" -- I'm 52 today. Being here keeps me young in mind and heart. Better then being another stuck up douche with a Porsche, right?

....and wow, thanks everyone. It means a lot, I seriously do the parts thing because of the good mojo with all of YOU. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at our open house on October 9 and the rest I'll see online as usual!

If you have a request or a suggestion, about anything, you know where to find me.

Except the lack of sedan parts. (sorry had to go there)
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cheer's to the 3door hotties... vodkalush General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 10 10-17-2006 01:11 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.