Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2009, 08:19 PM   #11
Kioshi
Heart Up! Vitz
 
Kioshi's Avatar
 
Drives: トヨタ Vitz
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 2,582
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
^ well, that's why I haven't gotten some nice rims yet. I know the minute I walk away from the car to go to work in the morning, there'll be a team working as fast as Nascar mechanics getting them off my car

I'll take my chances with the ^_^
Depends what kind of rims you get.....i initially had that same assumption. I was going to get this thing installed from Circuit City (back in the day) that sounds the alarm if mercury (i believe) is sensed tilting...ie: when someone tries to take my wheels...

But i got over it....what kind of rims are you interested in tomato?
I'm sure no one will steal them off your car unless they are RAYS, etc....
Kioshi is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
exhaust tip yuiedie Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 23 06-23-2007 09:06 PM
Stainless oval exhaust tip PetersRedYaris Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 10 12-27-2006 08:15 PM
Exhaust Tip RSboyz Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 8 09-16-2006 01:32 AM
can i / where to get factory switch for aftermarket fog lights? and exhaust tip q. fantabulousbaby Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior) 22 08-29-2006 01:13 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.