Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 11-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #1
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
Another happy MI Rear Sway Bar customer.

Installed my 19mm Ultra Racing rear sway bar today... Pics:

Finally got it all installed.

BIG thanks to Garm and Yarisworld
kac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #2
advocate

Drives: car
I like the monitor placement: In your trunk. Nice!!

Also, I think your garage floor is dusty, might want to vacuum first next time =)

A shot of the bar from behind as you would see it if you were driving behind the Yaris would be awesome as well.

Great job overall!
advocate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 AM   #3
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Nice jack you got there!

Well done!

How long did it take you, BTW, and now how does it feel?
Old 11-04-2009, 01:45 AM   #4
kac

Drives: 2009 Meteorite 3dr
it feels more level in turns, I can tell there is less body roll, lets me feel comfortable to take corners faster. My speaker boxes flying all over in the hatch don't like that though... gonna have to secure them.

I should have timed it, it really did not take long at all. hardest part was getting the plastic wrap off of the bar when it came out of the box.

the craftsman floor jack I was using is very nice... my buddy had my jack stands, so the passengers side it is jacked up with a jack from a 1995 camero... fun stuff.
kac is offline   Reply With Quote