Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-20-2009, 11:03 PM   #11
TLyttle
 
TLyttle's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris sedan
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Keremeos BC
Posts: 986
Gee, which time? The clearest one for me was years ago: a friend had moved to Germany, and some months later I spent a weekend knowing that she was in trouble. I couldn't sleep, couldn't do anything for more than 5 minutes at a time. I wrote to her, sent the letter Monday, expressing my fears and agitation. 3 weeks later, I get a return letter from her, explaining to me that she had a miscarriage, and nearly bled to death. It was exactly the same time period that she was on my mind... Is that paranormal? Sure was for me!

Quite a few times I have been conscious of a friend's passing, and learned about it some time later.

Worst is the ones I don't catch: I had one guy come up to me at work and thank me for all my help on the job. Why didn't I see it? He committed suicide that weekend. Could I have prevented it? No one will ever know...
TLyttle is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OMFG Had to share. *MAD DOG* Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 10 05-25-2009 02:53 AM
Please share what you paid for your 2009 5 dr LB hobojon New YARIS Purchase Forum 9 02-22-2009 04:56 PM
>=75% city driving, please share your numbers paraganek Fuel Economy Forum 17 11-16-2008 01:41 AM
just thought I would share k27 Photo-Video-Media Gallery 102 09-27-2007 09:12 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.