Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > NonStopTuning
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2010, 05:36 AM   #21
*MAD DOG*
 
*MAD DOG*'s Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Victoria, Australia
Posts: 6,412
Send a message via MSN to *MAD DOG*
Mike,

As a forum we understand that your running a business and that this is purely a business decision and nothing personal against Yarisworld members. I'm glad you have been a vendor on here. Your products have inspired many who were going to keep their Yaris stock to go outside their comfort zone and mod their cars, myself included. Whilst I've only done 2000km since adding your Cr Lite Crank Pulley I can say the increase in throttle response still puts a smile on my face. I wish NST and Mike all the best in the future.
__________________


"Manual labour is not for me. In fact i'm not even sure non manual work is either." -Anthony Linton

Check out ▬▬► I like I like ◄▬▬ for more fun on Facebook
*MAD DOG* is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
metal snapping sound on front end when braking... marcus General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 25 11-26-2010 10:29 AM
7-17-09 Last Day for Time Attack Event @ CFRC SAKU Southeast 3 07-17-2009 10:11 AM
7-17-09 Last Day for Time Attack Event @ CFRC SAKU Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum 1 07-14-2009 02:10 PM
Redline Time Attack kngrsll Tracking, Racing, Auto-X Forum 12 07-07-2009 02:15 AM
Its A Time To Appreciate... ||)) (o) ||\|| Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 35 12-21-2008 03:31 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.