![]() |
|
|
|
#11 | |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Quote:
To me the Yaris is probably in the top 10 best looking cars in recent years. Style was a huge consideration when I purchased my car. Otherwise, I would have gone with the FIT. (no offense meant to FIT owners, in fact I like the newer FIT's looks, but I thought the 2007 FIT looked hideous .02 of course ).
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Get your post counts here! *read 1st post for rules* | Astroman | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 3414 | 11-04-2012 09:03 AM |
| 2011 Nissan Leaf - first mass produced pure electric zero emission car | Kal-El | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 19 | 02-21-2010 08:48 PM |
| Kia Soul, what do you think? | kuyachris84 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 44 | 04-11-2009 01:20 PM |
| Photo Scavenger Hunt Ideas Thread | Black Yaris | Photo-Video-Media Gallery | 41 | 02-28-2009 08:54 PM |
| New car shopping - long post | littlecarlove | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 19 | 11-01-2006 10:58 PM |