Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > NonStopTuning
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2011, 12:11 PM   #38
scape
 
scape's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Hatchback
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Beaufort, South Carolina
Posts: 388
Anyone who owns these batteries: how have they faired for use, reliability, and durability. I'm coming up to 4 years ownership and I'm wondering if I should buy one of these instead of a regular battery; for when mine eventually becomes unreliable. I was thinking of the 9.5lbs version. I see 11.5 being thrown around as the battery of choice, just wondering if 9.5 will be ok for an all-manual, all-stock-electric yaris. I'm in moderate climate, reaching 115f in summer down to freezing in the winter.
scape is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NST NonStopTuning Pulley Kits NonStopTuning NonStopTuning 19 11-08-2014 10:23 PM
NST (NonStopTuning) Short Shift Kit Info, Specs, User Data... NonStopTuning Performance Modifications 195 12-23-2011 12:44 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:16 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.