![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
| View Poll Results: Which do you prefer, Facebook or Google+ ? (votes are public) | |||
| I prefer Facebook |
|
1 | 9.09% |
| I prefer Google + |
|
1 | 9.09% |
| I like them both and want to keep both FB and G+ |
|
3 | 27.27% |
| I want a dislike button! |
|
3 | 27.27% |
| I don't have a FB account or a G+ account |
|
1 | 9.09% |
| What? |
|
3 | 27.27% |
| Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll | |||
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#8 |
|
Super Moderator
Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Posts: 5,155
|
Do you think Google Plus is more private?
What makes G+ better for you? (I have a G+ account too, just curious about your opinions ) |
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| YouTube, Twitter & FaceBook Merger | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 5 | 06-14-2011 06:33 PM |
| Car Town on Facebook - Customize and race your Yaris | CTScott | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 80 | 02-21-2011 07:55 AM |
| Vote for iluvmyVersa08 on Facebook for Best Car Poem! | 33OH | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 2 | 02-14-2011 08:00 PM |
| TWM Performance on Facebook?!?!?!?!? | TWM Performance | TWM Performance | 4 | 10-13-2009 01:54 PM |