![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Banned
Drives: LB Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: OH
Posts: 7,787
|
Aw, sorry to hear that Joe! BOOOO if you need it cleared we've got the hardware.
And yes, its fucking crazy outside. I just found the problem with my window kit so that is almost finished now, I'm zip tying and putting panels back on as we speak. Headlights are coming off too... if I can figure out how.
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| WR Secret Weapon Intake Dyno Tested.. | WRLEO | Performance Modifications | 70 | 05-17-2007 03:00 PM |
| WR INTAKE SYSTEM : YOU GET $100 FOR DYNO RESULTS ! | WRLEO | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 0 | 02-22-2007 10:14 AM |
| Reviews of Weapon*R Intake system.. | WRLEO | Performance Modifications | 6 | 02-20-2007 10:12 PM |
| intake question and suggestions | Adriaan | Performance Modifications | 2 | 01-31-2007 04:54 PM |
| Cold Air Intake vs. Short Ram Intake | nevermorez | Performance Modifications | 1 | 01-24-2007 04:25 PM |