![]() |
|
|
|
#37 | |
|
[Space For Rent]
Drives: 2010 LB Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Beech Bluff, TN
Posts: 264
|
Quote:
2. Never been there ... 3. One of the houses my dad owns is in Chatt, so I know that city like the back of my hand :) That's my 3rd home ... lol 4. Go there all the time, Memphis more than Nashville 5. Dad owned a house just outside of ATL, so I have been there more times than I care to admit (that whole place stinks, IMO - like literally, smells) I'm gonna check out Asheville, I don't even know where it is - so I'm assuming it's up toward Knoxville. I am thinking that New Orleans may be the place to go .... it's 7.5 hours from here. So I think it's gonna be the winner
__________________
“With enough courage, you can do without a reputation.” Rhett Butler ![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Veterans Day Offers and Anytime Veteran Freebies | fnkngrv | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 2 | 10-26-2010 10:45 AM |
| 7-17-09 Last Day for Time Attack Event @ CFRC | SAKU | Southeast | 3 | 07-17-2009 10:11 AM |
| Mini v. sedan = injury. No duh. Is this news? | jess | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 48 | 04-17-2009 06:46 AM |
| Black Friday | Bob_VT | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 70 | 11-29-2008 07:07 AM |
| The Official Having A Bad Day Thread. | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 7 | 11-15-2008 08:38 AM |