![]() |
|
|
|
#18 |
![]() Drives: 07 Yaris Sedan Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Indiana
Posts: 14
|
Wow, sure am glad I did not have to pull that body ECU out!
Car ran fine all day today, so I'm hoping this is the end of it. But, as you said, now I at least know how to "hotwire" the fuel pump relay if indeed this occurs again (the MacGyver solution!) Thanks again, Scott! PS--I love your Yaris utility vehicle/ snow plow! Has that thing kept up with all of the snow this year? I would LOVE to have a factory-built Yaris pickup--a Yaris version of the old VW Rabbit mini trucks... |
|
|
|
| Tags |
| electrical, fuel gauge, fuel pump, won't start |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| 07 yaris lb sometimes does not start :( | biggyjiggy | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 10 | 07-09-2012 05:59 PM |
| Yaris Fuel Pump | HTM Yaris | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 12 | 03-22-2012 03:34 AM |
| push start vs electric start? | yaris2010RS | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 18 | 04-07-2010 02:20 PM |
| Low fuel light | falkor_99 | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 35 | 08-24-2007 03:20 PM |