![]() |
|
|
|
#13 | |
![]() ![]() Drives: 2015 Yaris L Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Illinois
Posts: 94
|
Quote:
No, I keep my tires at 32 or 33 psi. I'm not a hyper mileage guy, my Yaris gets plenty good enough. Especially compared to my last vehicle, a Ford Ranger. Though I would like to get my average up, I think the lower mpg is due to winter blend fuel + colder temps combined with a lot of lower gear driving with the 4 speed auto. Plus, during spring, summer and fall, I always have a bike rack attached to my hitch, empty or loaded. Not much I can do about those factors. Last edited by scylla; 04-30-2018 at 03:44 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW | VitzBoy | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 7 | 09-20-2023 07:50 AM |
| 2015 Yaris SE (m/t) - Week-One Impressions - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. | Kalispel | Third Gen Yaris General Discussion | 53 | 04-29-2016 10:35 AM |
| 2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! | YarisBueller | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 104 | 06-24-2009 04:54 PM |
| Why is my new 09 Yaris MPG is so low | soup1207 | Fuel Economy Forum | 34 | 06-12-2009 03:45 PM |
| I finally test drove a Yaris Hatch... | ECHOKnight2000 | New YARIS Purchase Forum | 10 | 02-01-2007 12:18 PM |