Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2018, 10:26 AM   #21
WeeYari
 
WeeYari's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 5dr LE (deceased), 13 Soul
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Georgetown, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 5,827
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07liftback View Post
How far apart do you think the mpg numbers would be? I know that mileage and maintenance is a big factor as well.
I'm talking identical. I mean identical, like straight from the factory virgins. I just have a feeling that there is no consistency from one 1NZFE to the next rolling off the assembly line. I'm probably totally whack, but after 11 years on here, reading all the economy stories, that is my conclusion.
__________________
WeeYari is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NEWS: TOYOTA REVEALS ALL-NEW YARIS SEDAN AT 2006 LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW VitzBoy General Yaris / Vitz Discussion 7 09-20-2023 07:50 AM
2015 Yaris SE (m/t) - Week-One Impressions - The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. Kalispel Third Gen Yaris General Discussion 53 04-29-2016 10:35 AM
2007 Yaris Pricing Info ! YarisBueller New YARIS Purchase Forum 104 06-24-2009 04:54 PM
Why is my new 09 Yaris MPG is so low soup1207 Fuel Economy Forum 34 06-12-2009 03:45 PM
I finally test drove a Yaris Hatch... ECHOKnight2000 New YARIS Purchase Forum 10 02-01-2007 12:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:45 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.