Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Suggestions - Feedback - Questions
  The Tire Rack

Old 09-21-2010, 02:00 PM   #73
tomato
Super Moderator

Drives: Yaris 2DR LB 07, MT, Abs. Red
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver_echo View Post
wanna let me help out? only kinda sorta asking...
you got a death wish?
Old 09-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #74
tomato
Super Moderator

We go through this periodically. It's every couple of months. Usually it's the mods, but yesterday it was Garm for some reason.

You know the saying "this too shall pass"

Can we possibly get back to regular forum business now, lol ? (yeah, right, Ryan!! ;)
Old 09-21-2010, 02:06 PM   #75
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
CAN YOU DIG IIIIIIIT?!?!?!?!?!

KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:30 PM   #76
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Yeah, yesterday was trippy. Getting flamed for not offering enough parts, ouchies.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:33 PM   #77
Darb
Bear Traffic Controller

Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
Yeah, yesterday was trippy. Getting flamed for not offering enough parts, ouchies.
Jeez, Garm, why don't you sell the hubcaps that I want that you can't legally sell? COME ON!

Kids Playing Chase On Freeways Get Smashed.
Darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 02:51 PM   #78
why?
Only Happy When it Rains

Drives: Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxman420 View Post
everyone just shut up and follow what the mods ask
if they are being a little brash pm them. we really dont need this kind of stuff on yarisworld. Unity is essential in here
unity is not essential, in fact on an opinion board, it would really make things boring...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato;514362:
In the meantime, when you're here at YW, we ask that you refrain from poisoning the atmosphere for the rest of the members. We just won't tolerate it anymore.

Some of you may think this is a power trip. Call it what you like, doesn't matter. We just won't tolerate members creating a negative atmosphere in here and spoiling it for everybody else.
That part I like.

But it is good to have a thread on this too, just so there is one place for people to air it out, instead of it showing up everywhere.
Old 09-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #79
tomato
Super Moderator

Sure, that's ok .

There is also an official "birch, moan, rant" thread on here somewhere ;)
Old 09-21-2010, 03:57 PM   #80
Altitude

Drives: '08 LB MT Bayou
Word to the wise, Don't Mess with The 'Mater!

Haven't been on a forum yet where someone didn't think the mods were abusing their power. Personally I think our mods to a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomato View Post
Sure, that's ok .

There is also an official "birch, moan, rant" thread on here somewhere ;)
Excellent. A thread for unhappy dendrologists
Altitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:09 PM   #81
silver_echo
ekodrvr

Drives: 2002 white subaru impreza wrx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altitude View Post
Word to the wise, Don't Mess with The 'Mater!

Haven't been on a forum yet where someone didn't think the mods were abusing their power. Personally I think our mods to a great job.

Excellent. A thread for unhappy dendrologists

i thought it was a birch, whine and runt...

i like this smiley...
silver_echo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:15 PM   #82
maxxman420
prop215.

Drives: Toyota Yaris LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
unity is not essential, in fact on an opinion board, it would really make things boring...
For sure i guess it would if people didn't complains once in a while, and the mods can always get a laugh or two out of it.
maxxman420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 04:50 PM   #83
JumpmanYaris
USAF_SrA_E-4

Drives: C300 / Del Sol
Send a message via ICQ to JumpmanYaris Send a message via AIM to JumpmanYaris Send a message via MSN to JumpmanYaris Send a message via Yahoo to JumpmanYaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by cali yaris View Post
Shame on you Garm not providing us the sedan owners with parts, wait... (starts going over mod parts purchased
Tru Garm,)
*HID projector kit
* Tanabe strut bar front one
* aFe CAI
* Red radiator hoses
* Vios side visors
* Vios rear visor
* OEM Thai spoiler
* LED Tails
* HK1 exhaust

And god only knows what else i got that I didn't think of

In second thought I take that back HOW DARE YOU SAY KING GARM DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH PARTS FOR THE SEDAN
JumpmanYaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM   #84
cali yaris
ULTIMATE

Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
no royalty in my blood I'm pretty sure of that.
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 08:12 PM   #85
cdydjded

Drives: Yaris LB Turbo
In my experience with the mods, whenever there was an issue it was taking care of promptly & professionally.....
cdydjded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 09:22 PM   #86
sickpuppy1

Drives: 2010 Yaris Sedan
I've not seen the mods here over-reacting at all yet. It's a fine line between giving freedom of speech to people and saying enough is enough. I'm a mod at another site and you have to pull those finger back at times. Its rough, one thing guests here have to realize,yes I said guests, is while the site does need members to survive, thsi is in reality not a total free for all. This site belongs to an individual of group of individuals and you are here because they allow you to be. Sound weird? Isnt the internet some big free party? No, its not. It a bunch of privately owned web sites and some allow us to post our own stuff and share ideas and become a community. Like this site does. Its a family affair so to speak, And with that, we have parent or authority figures. And also little kids that need to learn respect for other members of the family. Thats when they get knocked down a notch or put in time out. Learn the pecking order, respect for your brothers and sisters and obey the rules of the family or get put up for adoption, bisnitch!!!! (LMAO Sorry, got full of my self there,,,,,)
Old 09-21-2010, 09:45 PM   #87
KCALB SIRAY
それを吸ってください

Drives: black sand lb
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickpuppy1 View Post
I've not seen the mods here over-reacting at all yet. It's a fine line between giving freedom of speech to people and saying enough is enough. I'm a mod at another site and you have to pull those finger back at times. Its rough, one thing guests here have to realize,yes I said guests, is while the site does need members to survive, thsi is in reality not a total free for all. This site belongs to an individual of group of individuals and you are here because they allow you to be. Sound weird? Isnt the internet some big free party? No, its not. It a bunch of privately owned web sites and some allow us to post our own stuff and share ideas and become a community. Like this site does. Its a family affair so to speak, And with that, we have parent or authority figures. And also little kids that need to learn respect for other members of the family. Thats when they get knocked down a notch or put in time out. Learn the pecking order, respect for your brothers and sisters and obey the rules of the family or get put up for adoption, bisnitch!!!! (LMAO Sorry, got full of my self there,,,,,)
I hear you and agree 99%. But mods are not the problem here at all.....

KCALB SIRAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:28 AM   #88
Nexus1155
Bathroom + Laptop = <3

Drives: Audi
Send a message via AIM to Nexus1155
No, mods are not the problem here at all. Of course they expect us all to be sheep and robots and not have opinions in some odd cases. I mean yesterday, my posts were deleted from the GUNS topic because someone made an anti-gun statement.

EH, what I said wasn't totally out of hand compared to what some people were saying , but if that person didn't post anti-gun in a gun topic it wouldn't have been an issue! If the thread was labeled "What are your thoughts on gun ownership" It would have been a different story. Am I mad that they did it? meh I could care less, just wish i didn't type so much, but i understood the cleanup had to be done.

The mods are doing their job, as strict as they sometimes may be, get off their nuts.
Nexus1155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 02:30 AM   #89
tk-421
Super Moderator

Drives: 5D-07-LB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus1155 View Post
I mean yesterday, my posts were deleted from the GUNS topic because someone made an anti-gun statement.
Please let us know via PM the next time you feel the post was unfairly deleted. We do make mistakes from time to time, but they're usually easy to repair.
Old 09-22-2010, 02:57 AM   #90
tomato
Super Moderator

Yeah, TK that reminds me, why did you delete my post? was it really off topic to say that I hadn't been at the range for ages? Shooting is an expensive hobby, so how was that statement in a gun thread off topic?!!

;)

(no worries, man )