Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Technical Forums > Cosmetic Modifications (Exterior/Interior)
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2023, 07:01 PM   #18
sh0rtlife

Drives: 2007 5dr canadian import
ill see what i can do as i need to do an inspection on it...however initial eyeballing tells me that the axle/swing arm is a totaly different animal and the mounting points on the yaris are much further away from the axle as well as the "tie bar" between the 2 sides is about twice the size

that doesnt mean tho that any of the rest of the stuff isnt possibly the same

honestly tho on the "hub" unit i would just walk into any orielys/ autozone(i hate autozone) and ask them to order one in if they dont have one on hand..that way you could 100% verify the mountings

i will get what measurements i can tho

im actualy useing alot of you and compeers data to try and put something together for the gen1 xb that will be coming home soon..as i KNOW discs in the rear would be really nice on it..but also "bigger"...so if i can help figure stuff out in advance i can then be ahead of the game for a swap on it since it indeed uses all yaris bits under it..i mean its a yaris with a toaster body LOL
sh0rtlife is offline   Reply With Quote