Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site

Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Items for Sale by private party
  The Tire Rack

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2013, 04:08 PM   #1
TOLMACH

Drives: soarer
Feeler: BLITZ SC kit 1600 shipped

Is anyone interested in Blitz SC, USD 1600 shipped? Very good condition.. price is kinda low becasue it is from scion.

This is xb/xa kit which comes with Tooter's state of the art throttle body adaptor which solves the issue of differences in the TB mounting. Also, the solid multilayer silicone coupler pretty much converts the top two intake pieces into one similar to the one found in the original yaris kit. I was also able to use my TRD CAI without cutting or modifying it at all. you may need to buy some angled couplers for yours (retail in the range of 4-20 dollars shipped on e-bay). My car is without the Ac - you may need to buy the belt in case yours has AC - those retail between 15-35 dollars on average (good ones)

Also included is set of NGK6 recommended iridium spark plugs and boost gauge (Glowshift, no fancy stuff but does the job.. as new condition)

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42913

thinking to sell it becasue I do not use it enough - good toy, makes the car way faster but I really do not need it. Feel like I am married to a beautiful Ukrainian lady but can not fully "utilize this relationship" (I am sure you know what I mean).

Give me offers. Would consider to accept MI intake as partial payment.

I know - it is stupid to waste so much time and money (I am smth like 500 bucks down after I paid for shipping to Canada last time). Anyways I do not regret it - it was a real fun experience - never had a boosted car before.

Thanks