![]() |
|
|
|
#11 |
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Drives: 2007 Yaris LB Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Posts: 685
|
Add me, add me, I got Morgan's kit
![]() Pics from the install: Unpacking the beast: ![]() No going back now ![]() ![]() Yaay, one step closer ![]() ![]() Trying to figure things out... I mean hoses ![]() And when I was done, I took it for a ride:
__________________
5% Tint Rear | Micro Image LED Ignition Light Kit |
|
|
|
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Yarisworld Decal -SHOW YOUR YW PRIDE!! | Astroman | Items for Sale by private party | 235 | 08-21-2019 10:45 AM |
| The Official "Bambo the Yarisworld Traveler" thread (V2) | *MAD DOG* | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 528 | 06-22-2009 03:58 PM |
| EBAY Seller Alert for Yarisworld Members | redyaris | DIY / Maintenance / Service | 29 | 07-02-2007 09:23 PM |
| HiLEDs discount on High Intensity LEDs for YarisWorld members! | Hileds | Sponsors Classifieds Area | 103 | 04-06-2007 12:28 PM |
| Yarisworld Parts List - Work in progress | vodkalush | General Yaris / Vitz Discussion | 5 | 02-13-2007 06:12 PM |