![]() |
|
|
|
#30 | |
|
"LibertyRides!"
Drives: 2010 Yaris 3Dr LB | 2020 Stang Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: State College, PA, USA
Posts: 576
|
Quote:
No... None of the above. I just love to read books and love to shoot guns. Together they are like a work of art... they are beautiful. I have pictures of my guns with great novels too... ![]() I should start a thread on great books and novels! What are your great books? Cheers!
__________________
~ Mark ~ 2010 Yaris 3-Dr Liftback, 5-Speed Manual, P185/60R 15, Bayou Blue Pearl I Love my YARIS Most miles Tank: 538 tank/10.148 gal = 53.015 MPG / Most MPG: 54.95 MPG (ethanol) 425 tank/7.73 gal "The evils of government are directly proportional to the tolerance of the people." -- Frank Kent |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Guns | Black Yaris | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 181 | 04-21-2011 05:24 AM |
| The open political discussion thread. Read the first post! | eTiMaGo | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 342 | 09-15-2009 12:34 AM |
| 37 miles per gallon in a Nissan Altima | john21031 | Fuel Economy Forum | 8 | 12-10-2008 08:56 PM |
| VirginiaTech Killer... | Blenjar | Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions | 38 | 04-19-2007 11:18 AM |