Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2010, 08:01 AM   #33
MadMax
 
MadMax's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Yaris Liftback (Sprocket)
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: San Antonio, Texas!
Posts: 2,799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darb View Post
Man, I miss shooting. I would love to get a .22 bolt action rifle, but my girlfriend has a strong opinion against having guns in the apartment, loaded or not.
You know the solution to that, don't you?!? Find a girlfriend that likes to shoot! There should be lots of them up in Pennsylvania!

I've recently fallen in love with the .22 round. I bought my 13-yr-old son a Savage 64FXP, then found one of these babies...



That particular one is not mine, I have a compressable stock but I do have the same red dot on it. The only thing is it doesn't feed well, I bought it used and the previous owner did not take very good care of it. I think the feed ramp needs polishing, but the charging handle also broke off so until I get that fixed, it's staying in the case. Still, it's a blast to shoot and since we trained on MP5s in Belgium, it feels very natural to me...

Cheers! M2
__________________
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Guns Black Yaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 181 04-21-2011 05:24 AM
The open political discussion thread. Read the first post! eTiMaGo Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 342 09-15-2009 12:34 AM
37 miles per gallon in a Nissan Altima john21031 Fuel Economy Forum 8 12-10-2008 08:56 PM
VirginiaTech Killer... Blenjar Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 38 04-19-2007 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:55 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.