Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Members Area > Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2010, 01:28 AM   #11
cali yaris
ULTIMATE
 
cali yaris's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 Yaris Turbo
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Canoga Park, CA
Posts: 14,857
Send a message via AIM to cali yaris
Quote:
Like you, I gave up music early on: trombone, particularly New Orleans Dixie. I recently bought a mouthpiece to see if I can get my wind and lip back... 72 isn't too late, is it? ;-)
no NEVER. I've been practicing my trumpet all week. My old band is getting together for a reunion this weekend. I did music for my living 1975 -2000
__________________
Micro Image forums, online store and shop are now closed. It was a great eight year run, but it was time to focus on other things. I'm still selling parts on eBay under micro*image seller ID and customers can still make requests for anything specific.
cali yaris is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Nokia 5130 Xpress Music Red and Black Unlocked hatchbackkid82 Items for Sale by private party 1 07-30-2010 01:16 PM
Any diabetics on Yaris World? jjonrofl Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 36 04-08-2010 10:42 AM
Rim Weights bosbik Wheels, Tires and Suspension Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack 16 11-14-2009 06:42 PM
Type of music slvryaris Off-topic / Other Cars / Everything else Discussions 38 07-31-2007 04:11 AM
**CUSCO Type OS strut bars** C2AUTOSPL Sponsors Classifieds Area 12 08-04-2006 10:35 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:25 AM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.