Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Area > NonStopTuning
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #39
Klink10
 
Klink10's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 Yaris Liftback
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 910
Posts: 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by scape View Post
Anyone who owns these batteries: how have they faired for use, reliability, and durability. I'm coming up to 4 years ownership and I'm wondering if I should buy one of these instead of a regular battery; for when mine eventually becomes unreliable. I was thinking of the 9.5lbs version. I see 11.5 being thrown around as the battery of choice, just wondering if 9.5 will be ok for an all-manual, all-stock-electric yaris. I'm in moderate climate, reaching 115f in summer down to freezing in the winter.
Well I'm not going to say anything about the named battery in this thread other than if you really do some research you might find some interesting info. I'm just north of you in NC and with that said if you ck my garage you will see a Deka battery in mine and it has been in there going on 3 years with no issues what so ever. I don't however push any big sound stuff and don't sit in the parking lot on a Sat night listening to the sound system which is stock. I rigged it so during the winter months when I pull in my garage the hood is popped and the batt. is hooked up to a trickle charger. Then all I do is flip a wall switch and blam, good to go. My stock battery is still on the garage floor being trickle charged. If you lived close to me I'd sell that puppy cause it just takes up space.
Klink10 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NST NonStopTuning Pulley Kits NonStopTuning NonStopTuning 19 11-08-2014 10:23 PM
NST (NonStopTuning) Short Shift Kit Info, Specs, User Data... NonStopTuning Performance Modifications 195 12-23-2011 12:44 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:07 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.