Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site
 

 


 
Go Back   Toyota Yaris Forums - Ultimate Yaris Enthusiast Site > Second Generation Toyota Yaris Main Rooms > Fuel Economy Forum
  The Tire Rack

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2014, 12:14 PM   #28
Shroomster
'07 to '12:2 wipers to 1?
 
Shroomster's Avatar
 
Drives: '12 5-door LE & '14 5-door LE
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Orlando
Posts: 1,999
@roxy1
The only differences between your car and mine :

A/T vs M/T (negligible difference in this car)
Cruise control is set whenever possible (for me)
Tanabe exhaust vs stock
aFe intake vs stock
36-38 psi vs ?
stock wheels & tires on both (I'm assuming)


I average 15 miles one way for work, usually a/c off and Windows down, I drive at the speed limits (40-65) +/-5mph
with no jackrabbit starts

the average temperature here right now is about 85-90


I'm getting 340-360/tank and I usually fill up about 10.5-11 gallons

Could climate, air quality & location be to blame for this difference?


Sent from my metallic purple honami
__________________
MicroImageonline forums - Shroomster
Xda Forums - Shroomster
Androidforums - Shroomster
I'm noticing a pattern......
Shroomster is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Save thousands and BIG MPG almost PRIUS jay cobbs New YARIS Purchase Forum 6 08-28-2012 08:38 PM
Custom Lftback - Photo-Scavenger Hunt custom Lftback Photo-Video-Media Gallery 2 03-01-2009 11:12 PM
Darb - Photo Scavenger Hunt Darb Photo-Video-Media Gallery 3 03-01-2009 09:02 PM
Black Yaris - Photo-Scavenger Hunt Black Yaris Photo-Video-Media Gallery 2 03-01-2009 04:13 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:54 PM.




YarisWorld
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.